TIMES OF DAY
- BELL RINGS 8:40AM
- Morning school starts 8:45am
- Morning school ends 12.00pm for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Morning school ends 12:20pm for Year 3 and Year 4
- Morning school ends 12:30pm for Year 5 and Year 6
- Afternoon school starts at 12:55pm for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Afternoon school starts at 1.15pm for Year 3 and Year 4
- Afternoon school starts at 1.25pm for Year 5 and Year 6
- AFTERNOON SCHOOL ENDS 3.00PM
FORMAL LESSON TIMES
(excluding breaks, worship and administrative time)
Key Stage 1 – 21hrs 30mins
Key Stage 2 – 23hrs 30mins
Each morning the school gates will be opened at 8.35am. For health and safety reasons please ensure that children do not arrive at school before 8:30 a.m. unless they are attending Breakfast Club, or are supervised by parents. We kindly request that children do not play on the play equipment and tyre park in the morning before school.
In severe inclement weather, we will endeavour to open the gates by 8:30 a.m.
At the end of the afternoon school, all children who are not involved in pre-arranged after-school activities or attending the After School Club, should have left the premises as soon after 3 p.m. as possible.
However, should the odd occasion arise when you are going to be unavoidably delayed in meeting your child, please inform the school office as soon as possible so supervision can be arranged. In such situations, your child should be collected from the school office.
Pupils in Years 5 and 6 (and summer term in Year 4) may walk home unaccompanied by an adult following consent being given in writing to the school office. A form will be sent by the school office in September requesting clarification of this information.